Korbit uses Multi Factors Authentication (MFA) policy for high security. If you authenticate via Google OTP, you can enjoy higher security
In addition to SMS, ARS authentication, Google OTP is a security measure that Korbit provides.
*You can follow Google OTP FAQ here or steps below.
- Please download 'Google OTP' app to enable Google Authenticator.
- Log into Korbit webpage and click on 'Account' and 'Security & Alerts' or Click here!
- Click on 'Enable' button
- Get authentication code through Voice authentication
- After input the code, scan the QR code with mobile Google OTP app
- Enter the OTP number shown in the app.
(You must enter the OTP nuber shown next to your Korbit account
ex : Korbitfirstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you enter the wrong OTP number over than 5times, MFA function will be locked automatically.
Please enter the right number.