1. There are two types of trading fees for Korbit’s maker-taker model.
(1) Maker Fee : Trading fee for maker orders.
A Maker order is an order that is not matched immediately with an order on the order book, but instead is newly placed on the order book. This provides liquidity for the market.
(2) Taker Fee : Trading fee for taker orders.
A Taker order is an order that is immediately matched by an order existing on the order book and takes away liquidity from the market.
2. The maker-taker fees are tier-based and depend on your trading volume of last 30 days.
* The fees will apply from 3:00 AM (KST) on October 16, 2018 to 3:00 AM (KST) on January 1, 2019.
Evaluation point : Daily 03:00AM
Trading volume : Sum of BTC/KRW, BCH/KRW, ETH/KRW, ETC/KRW, XRP/KRW trading volume
The new fee system apply equally to BTC/KRW, BCH/KRW, ETH/KRW, ETC/KRW, XRP/KRW transactions
(including Limit Orders, Market Orders, Stop Orders and OCO Orders)